Food Club |
Contact Bob Vesterman
Food Club Person: Tammy Weiss
The first recorded* Food Club attendance of Tammy Weiss was on August 5, 1999. From that time on, Tammy has attended 14 Food Clubs (most recently, December 29, 2011) and missed Food Club 746 times, for an overall attendance rate of 1.8%.
Tammy is currently working on a streak of 187 misses. The most she's ever attended in a row is 1, and the most missed in a row is 187.
Approximately $1,916.00 is known to have been spent on Food Clubs that Tammy has attended, of which she accounted for approximately $236.96.
Tammy has attended the following Food Clubs:
- December 29, 2011, at Famous Dave's in Mountainside
- April 30, 2009, at Bertucci's in North Brunswick
- December 23, 2004, at On the Border in New Brunswick
- August 26, 2004, at The Cheesecake Factory in Edison
- January 1, 2004, at Jose Tejas in Iselin
- February 6, 2003, at The Outback in Springfield
- August 1, 2002, at Jose Tejas in Iselin
- March 14, 2002, at Uno Chicago Grill in Metuchen
- August 9, 2001, at Jose Tejas in Iselin
- March 29, 2001, at Jose Tejas in Iselin
- March 30, 2000, at Champps Americana in Edison
- November 11, 1999, at Braseiro Churrascaria in Eatontown
- September 23, 1999, at The Office in Cranford
- August 5, 1999, at Alexus in Mountainside
*Food Club started in 1995, but recorded Food Club history started on July 29, 1999.